Re: Off Topic: Mailing Agents?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, John Galt wrote:
> world IS compliant, just not to mutt's amended standards.  To be precise,
> there's a mode in mutt that breaks even pine compatibility: a signed

Yes. Just as a warning for others, either let mutt do the pgp/mime the way
it wants, or do not let it sign messages at all.

> text.  I haven't had this problem on d-u, I found out about the mode on
> another list, and FWIU it takes a pretty perverse person to make the
> setting.

Or someone which was too sleepy at the time to notice mutt would do
something as extremely dumb as sending what should be text/plain stuff with
a mime type of application/pgp when told not to use pgp/mime...

  Henrique Holschuh