Re: MB suggestions?

I personally like the AOpen MK-33. It's only an Athlon 1ghz max board, but
AOpen has some boards that will sport an Athlon past 1200mhz easily. It ran
FreeBSD and NetBSD just fine, but I have not yet been able to get it working
with my Hauppauge WinTV USB device in Windows 98 first edition. I'm going to
put Debian on it and try it with the Linux driver though.

Good luck,
Deven "AMD! AMD!" Gallo