RE: A good c++ mailing list

I have never programmed in C++ as part of my job or at home, but want to
learn it in order to create a basis for comparison and since I feel very
comfortable with C.

As time permits I am reading through "Thinking in C++" and doing the
"homework".  It is a good practical book with some very good examples.  As I
mentioned earlier there is exercises at the end of each chapter that build
on the examples given in that and earlier chapters.

The writing style seems (to me any way) fairly clear and concise.

Here's the info:
	"Thinking in C++"
	Bruce Eckel
	Prentice Hall