Re: Getting CPU model and speed without rebooting

Generally, you'll have better luck getting an answer to your question
by doing the following things:

Use a subject line that contains the subject of your message, not
someone else's.

Relatedly, unless you're actually replying to something someone else
said, don't hit 'reply' in your mailer. Compose a new message for each
thread of conversation (i.e. for each question).

If you do reply, it's usually best to do it below the original
message, so that if someone then replies to you, all of the quotings
will be in logical chronological order.  I'm continuing to reply
umop-apisdn, because I don't know where else to write this in any
logical order.

I don't mean to flame you; just trying to help out with a few bits of
advice.

Vineet

* Michael Blood (Michael@CustomDB.net) [010726 11:07]: