Re: *Could someone please post this to linux.debian.user and linux.dev.debian newsgroups*

Karsten M. Self wrote:
on Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 05:59:21PM -0500, DvB (dvanbalen@jam.rr.com) wrote:

George wrote:

*Could someone please post this to linux.debian.user and linux.dev.debian
newsgroups - my news server is not working atm - exclude this part :-)*

Why don't you try http://www.deja.com? They've got their own news
server...

In case you've been sleeping, Deja's dead, its archive has been aquired
by Google.  The page currently redirects to Google's Usenet search page.

http://groups.google.com/ will provide search-and-post functionality for
Usenet-via-Web.

I currently post messages using deja/google-groups (just posted one this morning). They've been allowing posts for quite some time now. I am, however, using my old deja account and don't know if they allow new sign-ups...