[OT] BibTeX style

I am writing a scientific report in LaTeX, using BibTeX. I don't have
very particular demands on how the references should be given, and I can
therefore use any of the standard styles (ex. plain.bst). However, since
many of my references are available (mainly as PDF documents) on the
Web, I'd like to include the url:s in each reference. I've been looking
into the matter of changing an existing style, but it seems quite
complicated. I would therefore prefer to find a style file that includes
the URL.

In short, I'm looking for a BibTeX style file which includes the URL of
a document, and some simple instructions how to install the file on my
system.

Sorry for the OT, but I thought someone here might know the answer.

TIA

Jesper