Disk change detected on device

Hello,

I am getting this message from time to time on my server:
kernel: VFS: Disk change detected on device ide1(22,0)
kernel: VFS: Disk change detected on device fd(2,0)
But i am sure that there are no disks neither inside the floppy nor inside
the cdrom.
No one is working locally on this machine.
Also i get a "modprobe: can't locate module block-major-3"-message in my
logs.
I have no idea why this messages appear.
About the system:
-Pentium II 266 MHz
-64 MB RAM
-Intel 82557 Network adapter
-Compaq Netflex 3 network adapter
-3Com 3C905B 100bTx network adapter
-Adaptec AIC7881-U
-SCSI-Disk
-Matrox Millenium graphics adapter
-MATSHITA CR-583 CD-ROM

Has anyone an idea, whats wrong here?
The system runs very well, but these messages seems a bit strange to me
because i am sure, no one is using the floppy and/or the cdrom.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Matthias

--
GMXler aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!