debian: Recommendation for scanner/printer/fax/copier

Hi,
I'm running an Apple Titanium G4 and an Intel Pentium-II machine (both with Debian ofcourse). I would like to purchase a scanner but would also like to be able to do photocopies. I could use a computer to scan then print but that can be a bit inefficient. I was thinking of an all in one unit that HP, Cannon or maybe Brother produce. Are there any recommendations from other Linux users.

I would prefer a Laser printing engine but they seem harder to come by. I would also prefer a printer with inbuilt postscript (I always have seem to have problems with ghostscript). I think USB is the way to go though an ethernet connection would be even better.

If there is nothing suitable then recommendations on individual products would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.