Re: Install XF86_SVGA server?

I re-CC'd d-u.  I have major qualms giving help offlist for numerous
reasons, the least of which is that the next guy may need the same help.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Mike Randall wrote:

>John,
>
>Thank you for the reply, I have an ATI Rage Fury AGP card, it is in the
>list of cards to choose.

xserver-mach64  I'm not sure it does mach128 all that well, but it's
better'n SVGA.  In fact, you could get away with reading ATI for mach64,
as all ATI cards that I know about are covered under the mach64 banner
nowadays, even my extreme legacy VGA wonder.  Most of them will perform
after a fashion under SVGA, but 256 colors at 1024x768 is a crying shame
with a Rage.

--
FINE, I take it back: UNfuck you!