Re: mini HOWTO: Installing Debian on 4 MB RAM

Hi Jens,

   Congratulations! You did a good work!

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 10:56:40AM +0200, Jens Scheidtmann wrote:
> * a LapLink cable (at least this howto assumes it, but you sure can
>   use other means to connect the two computers).
   I'd put a link or a apendix in the how-to about the cable:
   http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/PLIP-Install-HOWTO-7.html
   Then the user will have the option to build the cable by him/herself.

   Also try to write this how-to in sgml format. Then you can export it's source to html, tex, ps, pdf, txt...

> This document is copyright (C) 2001 Jens Scheidtmann.
> You may freely distribute and alter this document under the
> GNU Public License 2 or above.
   Check http://www.fsf.org/licenses/licenses.html#FDL
   It is GNU FDL (Free Documentation License), which is more suitable for how-tos.

     Regards,
     Pedro