Install XF86_SVGA server?

Hello,

I'm a Linux newbie and am attempting to install XF86 with Debian 2.2r3.

I get this error message when running the configuration utility:

*** The server required by your card is not installed! Please abort, install the SVGA server as /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA and run this program again. ***

So how do I get the XF86_SVGA server/file installed from the CD rom images I made?

Fortunately, I do know my way around Unix systems as a user. I can navigate the file system, mount the CD and use vi for basic stuff.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Mike