Re: Re: Starting a GPL'ed Blackhole Service to Replace MAPS

also sprach Lambrecht Joris (on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:40:06PM +0000):
> Once more felt strongly urged to drop in my personal note. Wouldn't
> it be great if their was some kind of P2P service that would provide
> such a service ?

P2P? peer to peer? would you elaborate? for the slow one that i am?

if you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect
wood, and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to
long for the endless immensity of the sea.
                                           -- antoine de saint exupery