Re: Display managers

	Even though I've never done it, I think you could remove all the
symlinks in the /etc/rc*.d dirs except for /etc/rc6.d and then it
wouldn't restore them on an upgrade, and the rc6.d is for shutdown. So
it shouldn't do anything wrong leaving that one there. They can be
removed with 'update-rc.d -f xdm remove', for example. But that removes
them all, and as you said they would be restored on an upgrade.

	HTH,

	Jimmy Richards

A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. 'You
know a cow was murdered for that jacket?' she sneered. I replied in a
psychotic tone, 'I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have
to kill you too.   --Jake Johansen