Print Share: MSWin98 to Linux

Greetings All!

My first Linux (Potato) box is really coming up nicely. Star Office is
working well.
I have Samba giving me access to drives on Win98 boxes, just need to make
em r/w :)

My Win98 boxes can print to the printer on my Potato box.

BUT, my Potato box can't seem to print to my Win98 box (hp ljet). It gets
spooled ok.
But checking the queue with lpc it seems to be waiting for the Win98 box.
Status message reads: "Waiting for Sony to come up"
"Sony" is the name of my Win98 box. I have tried different guest account
names in my
smb.conf file (ftp, jeff, guest, nobody) and it makes no difference.
The ethernet leds flicker when I send a job to the print queue, but the
job still
sits in the queue waiting for the box to "come up".

If someone has any experience with doing this, I'd really appreciate
seeing if
there is something wrong in my printcap or smb.conf files. (included)

I've installed the following packages in order to get this far ;)
samba
samba-common
smbclient
smbfs
magicfilter

Thanks - Jeff

# /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
djet|lp|local|LPT1:\
       :lp=/dev/lp0:\
       :sd=/var/spool/lpd/djet:\
       :af=/var/log/lp-acct:\
       :lf=/var/log/lp-errs:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/dj550c-filter:\
	:rw:\
       :pl#66:\
       :pw#80:\
       :pc#150:\
       :mx#0:\
	:sf:\
       :sh:
ljet|hpljet|Laser Jet:\
	:lp=:\
	:rm=Sony:\
	:rp=HPLJET:\
	:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/lj4l-filter:\
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/ljet:\
	:mx#0:\
	:sh:

; /etc/smb.conf
[global]
   printing = bsd
   printcap name = /etc/printcap
   load printers = yes
   guest account = nobody
   security = user
   announce as = Win95
   workgroup = @HOME
   server string = %h server (Samba %v)
   syslog only = no
   syslog = 0;
   socket options = IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=4096
SO_RCVBUF=4096
   encrypt passwords = yes
   wins support = yes
   domain master = yes
   local master = yes
   preferred master = yes
   os level = 65
   name resolve order = lmhosts host wins bcast
   dns proxy = no
   preserve case = yes
   short preserve case = yes
   unix password sync = false
   passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
   passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n
*Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n .
   max log size = 1000
[homes]
   comment = Home Directories