Problems using IPMASQ with PPPOE

Title: Message
I am having problems using IPMASQ with PPPOE.  I'm running kernel 2.4.3 with the latest potato packages of IPMASQ and PPPOE, and the kernel is complied correctly (I think).  I am able to use PPPOE no problem, as the Linux box can connect to the internet, however none of the machines behind the firewall can.  IPMASQ also functions correctly as I was able to test masquerading on separate Ethernet segments and it worked without any problems.  What have I missed?  Special configure to allow IPMASQ to deal with the PPPOE?  Any help would be great appreciated.

Philip Bubel
philip@bubel.com