Re: motherboard suggestions

I would suggest looking at AnandTech (www.anandtech.com) or Tom's Hardware
Guide (www.tomshardware.com). Both are excellent resources with in depth
reviews by guys that REALLY understand hardware. In addition, anandtech had
some links to vendors with very respectable prices.

Using some reviews from anandtech, I just purchased a Iwill KK266
motherboard and an AMD Athlon 1GHz with 266MHz front side bus from
newegg.com for $263.

--
Charles Lewis
lewisc@delta.swau.edu