Re: Shutdown/switching computer power off automatically ?

This question was asked earlier today. Put the line:

append="apm=on"

in your lilo.conf and rerun lilo.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
(Soon: Asst Professor of Sociology, U of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin