Can linux do this?

I've put to work portforwarding with a 2.2 kernel and it works
wonderfull. However I want to push it a bit farther and was wondering if
this can be done:

Using plain port forwarding what you get is calls to port Pa on host A
get forwarded to port Pb on host B.
Now what I need is, depending on the host name that makes demands to Pa
on B the packages get forwarded to a different host/port

I know there is specific hardware dedicated to this and lot more
(Dispatcher) including load balance and such just wondering if I could
get a Linux machine to do the same

--
Daniel de los Reyes