Re: gnome/sawfish: windows only open on workspace #1

On 02 May 2001 15:23:12 -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> After I "logout" from the gnome session, and log back in, all the same
> windows open -- as near as I can tell -- but THEY ALL OPEN ON
> WORKSPACE #1 which makes an unholy mess.

Sawfish as 2 config items in gnomecc: "Automatically remember windows
positions" + "Automatically remember window sizes", probably in section
Placement. It may be that you need to turn advanced options on in Meta.
That should help. If not you can define where which apps should start in
the section Matched Windows

Good luck, M.
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government