Re: Problems with printing

Well, Wayne, I don't really think a Debian potato distribution fails in a strategic and basic piece of software such as apsfilter. I rather think there's something wrong in my configuration relating to authorizations but I don't know where and what to manipulate. Perhaps I missed to define some special group, or whatever else.....
What strikes me is that the test which apsfilterconfig suggests works great, while any following attempt to print dies unexpectedly.
Any suggestion to fix it before eliminating apsfilter?
Vittorio