bad bios (i think)

I just received an old acer pentium 133 to use as my linux box.  Major problem with it is as soon as I turn the damn thing on it fails to go thru BIOS.  It just stares back at me for a minute then displays "keyboard interface error" then after another minute "pointing device error."  I have replaced the harddrive with a clean one (after the problem started) and tried to boot from a floppy, but still no luck.  Does anybody have any suggestions???  Yes, from what I can see everything is hooked up correctly.  I have seen this box work B4 the problem.

Thanx

Greg Propper  ffbv4x@onsemi.com

OnSemiconductor Phoenix

Do You Yahoo!?