Re: 3ware raid - custom rescue floppy?

i thought that the debian rescue disk didnt include support
course i havent tested this yet.

and no the systems have no cdrom.

and yes i do not like the idea of having the OS on the
raid controller.

thanks for the info, tomorrow i should recieve the floppy
cable that the company forgot to install in the system
and i will try to install 2.2r3.

hope it goes well.

nate