Re: ReiserFS + 2.4.4

http://www.reiserfs.com/install.html

William Leese <wleese@europe.nl.com> wrote:

I'm considering moving my partitions to ReiserFS. I'll not be using lilo, instead I'm using boot floppies. So, I can safely move all my partitions over to ReiserFS. I'm aware that I have to compile a kernel with ReiserFS support but apart from that I have no clue how to create the ReiserFS partitions or what alterations need to be made for everything to work properly. I'm sure theres some documentation somewhere about this, but i've been unable to find any. Can someone refresh my memory or give me a description of what needs to be done?

William