Re: debian newbie "tip-of-the-day" signature script

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 05:26:57PM -0500, will trillich wrote:

> i only meant, when i fortune-ify a set of 40 tips, and then want
> to add seven more... but even then it doesn't sound too
> difficult.

I use fortune for the randomized quotes in my sig, and it's easy to add
new quotes.  Just separate each one by a % on a newline and rerun
strfile on the file any time you make a change. :)

--
Tom
"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the