ifhp does not do HP LaserJet II

Hello,

Package ``ifhp'' "is a general purpose filter for HP LaserJet III, IV
and V series printers."

What to do for an HP II?  Below is original question from a friend...
I'll be sure to send John links to posted answer(s).   THANK YOU...

"Robert, Do you have a link to a linux driver for an HP LaserJet II
printer?  I've read HOWTO's until I'm cross-eyed.

"I sent a query to HP.  They responded with 'We write no drivers for
Linux', followed by a full page of disclaimers on why they are not
responsible for all this information and why I can't sue them for this
remarkable revelation.  :)) Tnx.  -John Way"