Re: The Perfect Debian / Personal Computer

Hell, I mean, all ne2k-pci that I had worked really well.
They were based on realtek chipsets.
BUT is your ethernet card a 100Mbps, RTL8139 one ?
That one gave me real pain.
>From what I could see on the various mailing lists regarding the subject,
I'm far from being alone in that case, and I mailed someone (I cant be
more precise, I lost the mail) that replied he had dropped altogether.
So did I after 3 weeks of painful efforts.

--
I'm an occurence of the I love GNU virus.
Please help me spread.