Re: Debian install with a softwareraid.

hi peter

check "root-raid howto"  and software-raid howto

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Root-RAID-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Software-RAID-HOWTO.html

nothing special about bootflops...
	- it either boots your existing raid system...
	- it can install linux..
	- neither is "software raid dependent" per se
	- dont think anybody has a floppy that boots
	  into or creates a root-raid setup

have fun raiding
alvin
http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Raid