Realplayer in stable

Does anyone know what has happened to the realplayer installer package
in stable?

I believe it's supposed to be in /contrib/net/ and the package search
engine at the debian site says it exists:

   Package: realplayer 7.0.2.2 [contrib]

But if you try to download it:

  The requested URL
  /debian/dists/potato/contrib/binary-i386/net/realplayer_7.0.2.2.deb
  was not found on this server.

FTP-ing in to ftp.debian.org shows that it's not in the relevant
directory, and it's not listed in:
/debian/dists/potato/contrib/binary-i386/Packages

Trying to use apt-get results in:

ohlone:# apt-get install realplayer
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package realplayer has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package realplayer has no installation candidate

I know it was available just a couple of days ago since I used it to
install realplayer on a different machine. I had to struggle with
debconf a little to make it work, but it did eventually.

Jim