Re: SMS-Mailing

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:42:41PM +0200, timohart@gmx.at wrote:

> Hey You!! :-)
>
> Is there any possibility to install a tool on my HD which i can use to
> send SMS'es directly fom my machine by using my ISP?
>
> If yes please tell me! I use Woody. Is there any package?

SMS?  Are you referring to sending a text message to a mobile phone?  If
so neither a special tool nor a Debian package is not required as you
generally access a web page providing such a service.

You could search for `free SMS' on Google.  In the UK I use
www.lycos.co.uk.  Or have look at www.quios.com.

Brian.

--
email: brian@copernicus.demon.co.uk