Re: Bootable Linux-on-a-CD

Check out www.linuxcare.com/bootable_cd it is just what you are asking for. They have ISO's there for download or just talk your LUG into ordering a bunch and giving you one of the really cool small ones. :) One of the really cool things about this CD is that it just happens to be mostly Debian! In any case have fun.