problem with making system bootable during installation

Hi,

I have problems in installing Debian Woody. Everything goes fine until "Make System Bootable", which failed. Also "Make a Boot Floppy" failed, even floppy is not write protected and I have only one floppy drive.

I have app. 12 GB harddisk, which have three partitions /boot (bootable), / and swap. My bios is AMIBIOS (Bios Version 1.00.09.CS1), which have "Ide Translation Mode" options (auto detect selected) Standard CHS and Extended CHS, so this shouldn't be problem.

I use compact boot floppies from http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/compact/ and install from net.

Before I have used Caldera, but I'm new with Debian. It would be nice, if the installation program could make some kind of default partitioning for the harddisk to avoid this problem.

Thanks for your help,

Arto