Re: Does anyone know what this is ?

daytime, i'm not sure on.

chargen, as it's name suggests, generates characters
echo, echos any characters it receives.

there have been some really fun denial of service attacks back in the
olden-days, caused by spoofing a tcp session and linking the echo and
chargen ports together =)

my whole builtin services section is commented out, so i don't worry about
it.

hope this helps.

- -- Curtis Hogg [buckminst@inconnu.isu.edu]

Quality control, n.:
	Assuring that the quality of a product does not get out of hand
	and add to the cost of its manufacture or design.
Email 1 - buckminst@inconnu.isu.edu
Email 2 - buckminst@hotmail.com
WWW - [in transit]