Re: Gnus as email client (was: GUI Email program)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, ats@acm.org wrote:

> Admittedly, Gnus has the learning curve from hell, but I don't know of
> many people to switch away from it after it's working.

Yep - switched to Gnus, got homesick for Mutt so reverted to that and
couldn't stand it! so am back with Gnus.  If you have a high volume of
mail (500-700 - seems like a lot to me!) then the scoring system is a
real plus, especially adaptive or (moderately) intelligent scoring.

And, as with Debian, the support is terrific ;-) gnu.emacs.gnus is the
group to go for.

Glyn
--
                            so here we are then....