Re: Apsfilter for HP Deskjet 959C

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:06:32AM +0200, Dominique Deleris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody have an experience with the setup of apsfilter with a DJ 959C
> printer ?
>
> I use the following :
> gs 5.50 compiled with driver hpijs 0.95 from HP
> apsfilter 6.0.0
>
> I'd like to setup a rought ascii printer, a normal mode (say 300x300 color),
> and a photo-quality mode.
>
> Thanks for your help. It already took me 2 days to have my driver compiled,
> I would certainly appreciate to be able to use it perfectly :-)

You need to checkout apsfilter-current using remote CVS.
Look at the apsfilter homepage, it tells you how to do it.

Don't download apsfilter-current from the download section,
I didn't roll a new one... So you have to checkout from CVS.
But thats easy. You only need to have CVS installed locally,
so that the CVS command is available for you.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm
Apsfilter Homepage                  http://www.apsfilter.org