Re: OT: palms vs hp49

"Sergio E. Schvezov" wrote:

> Well right now i'm going to have the oportunity to buy a palm or sci calc
> i saw the vr3 wich runs on a modified linux wich i kind of liked.

not sure what you mean by palm..wether its a palmOS system or
a palm branded system. i highly reccomend the visor because of the
springboard(of course if your never gonna get modules then its
not worth it, i have about 8 modules now). thats the only pda
i'd reccomend at this point.

i don't do any kind of desktop sync so if thats an issue for you
i don't know what to reccomend. my desktop and my palm remain
independent.

nate

--
:::