Re: Mutt is best

Excerpt from my unmodified default debian /etc/Muttrc file follows...

# colors
color normal	white black
color attachment brightyellow black
color hdrdefault cyan black
color indicator black cyan
color markers	brightred black
color quoted	green black
color signature cyan black
color status	brightgreen blue
color tilde	blue black
color tree	red black

Sounds like maybe your isp doesn't have colors defined in their global file,
like debian does.  Could that be it?
-Chris