Re: abiword

Marcelo,
Actually, I was just on the Abiword (www.abiword.org) web page and I notice
that they provide deb packages for the recently release 0.7.14.  I love it
when people do that.  Not to mention that the packages run on both potato and
unstable.  So, if you want to run a more recent version then is in stable
(and unstable too, I might add =), you could give them a shot.
-Chris

--
Entropy.  It's what's for dinner.