Re: gnome cal? Doesn't seem to process alarms

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Rick Macdonald wrote:

> Is anybody using gnome calendar (gnome-pim package)? I've tried many times
> over the last 6 months and I've never been able to get it to do anything.
> The specified times pass with no notification.
>
> I'm currently using woody.
>
> ...RickM...

Yeah, I'm on woody also and am using it. The alarms work for me. Are you
keeping it running? As far as I can tell, the alarms don't schedule a
background process or anything, if the program is running it will generate
the alarm. I usually keep it minimized to keep it out of the way and still
allow it to generate alarms.