Re: Gnus as email client (was: GUI Email program)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 07:36:23PM +0200, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> I am using emacs all the day. With gnus + emacs I have nearly all my
> work in one app. It is a little bit more integrated.
>
> Yes, it is not easy to configure gnus, but it is also not easy to
> configure mutt.

I found mutt pretty easy myself, but I haven't tried gnus.  I've heard that
the version in potato lacks some useful features that makes gnus useful.

The only thing I don't like about mutt is a couple colors, and attachment
viewing.  I really miss just seeing pictures in the message like in
netscape... Yes, sometimes html mail us useful.  Really nice over ssh though.

Mike