Re: Gnus as email client (was: GUI Email program)

Johann Spies <jhspies@adept.co.za> writes:

> I would like to know what is it that you like so much about
> Emacs+Gnus?

I used mutt for years. Now I change to gnus, because I want to use my
newsgroups and my mailinglists in the same way. Without the usenet and
without high-traffic mailinglists like debian-user I would stay with
mutt. It sucks less. ;-)

I am using emacs all the day. With gnus + emacs I have nearly all my
work in one app. It is a little bit more integrated.

Yes, it is not easy to configure gnus, but it is also not easy to
configure mutt.

Ciao!
juh

--
Zwangsarbeiterentschädigung: Almosen statt Strafgericht
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2001/20010309.html