Re: why does ps->eps conversion reduce line thickness?

Hi Erdmut,

Thanks for such a detailed reply.

>   5 setlinewidth

I added this line in box.ps, and yes, the box lines are quite thick.
However, after doing an epswrite, to my surprise the lines were thin
again.

I installed the non-free gs-aladdin, and now it works - so there must
be a slight bug in the epswrite driver of gs-5.5.

> So, if you write your (simple) documents from scratch, things are
> basically quite easy and flexible. On the other hand, if you'd have to
> manipulate some third-party postscript document, it can of course be
> considerably harder to find the correct place to modify...

Actually using qcad (which uses qt to draw postscript). I have done my
drawings with a linewidth of 0 and so qcad calls qt with a linewidth
of 2*0 (I might change this to something larger).

Thanks,
Mark.