voodoo3 Xvideo [was: Re: AVI player?]

The tdfx driver is busted in 4.0.2 and 4.0.3 for yuv overlay.  Alex [from
xpert@XFree86.Org list] has put a binary version of the latest cvs version
on the link below.  Just replace the tdfx_drv.o with the one from 4.0.2.  I
use debian sid and it work on my system for aviplay.

james

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~psystrj/tdfx/