Re: AVI player?

    JP> Also, I have not been able to find a way to get avifile to
    JP> resize the movie to fullscreen, I could only play it at the
    JP> default size.

If you right click in the aviplayer's video rendering window a popup
menu will appear with some options including :

Zoom to 0.5X
Zoom to 1X
Zoom to 2X

(not sure about the exact wording).

You can select to "Zoom to 2X" to increase the size of video window.

If you use the avi-xmms plugin, you will then have (I think) the option
of rendering video in full-screen.

One way to watch video full-screen if you don't have avi-xmms installed
is to use your window manager's window function menu to maximize the
rendering window.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com