Re: AVI player?

   Hi Andrzej,

Packaged for potato - No. The best player I've found in my search was
avifile. Do a search for it:  www.freshmeat.net  Don't have the url handy or
else I'd add it. The others I tried were very sluggish or didn't work at all.
BTW, it is also known as aviplay (the binary). YMMV.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145