Re: AVI player?

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/avifile-player.html

This player can play some avi files.  What makes this player different is
that it using win32 dlls to decode the streams, making it "in theory" able
to play any format that windows can including DivX;).  However the only
down side is that since it uses wine to read the dlls it need a higher end
processor, a 450MHz works fine for most DivX;).

james