GUI Email program

Hi there, I am looking for suggestions of a GUI email program (sorry i
just like them better)  Anyway...I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions?  Netscape doesn't seem to be cutting it very well for me.
I tried evolution, but I always ran into problems trying to compile the
tarballs, it would tell me this dependency wasn't met, and that this
version wasn't up to date enough even though I pulled it off of Ximian's
site.  And if I apt-get'ed something, it wouldn't be the most recent and
things were trown into other places than where the ./configure script
was looking, so it would tell me I have wrong versions.   So the jist of
it.  Can anyone tell me a good reliable, with nice features, GUI email
program?

Thanks

Rob