Re: Problems Configuring X w/ GForce 2

This is how I did it.

Download the latest drivers (NVidiaNVIDIA_GLX-0.9-769 and
NVIDIA_kernel-0.9-769) and as root do "make" in the kernel and then GLX
directory.

Run and configure X with xf86config. I believe graphic card you want is under
number 320.

Then you'll need to  edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file by uncommenting the
"Load glx" and changing the driver from "nv" to "nvidia".

-- Stephen