Re: Mathematica on Linux

I know someone who had the student version of Mathematica and wanted
to switch between Windows and Linux (both of which were on the CD, I
think). It was a bit of a hassle, but by calling up WRI and arguing a
bit he was able to do it without being charged full price for a new
version (I can't remember if it was free or if he was charged a small
fee)

--
"Erik Reuter" <ereuter@erikreuter.net>       http://www.erikreuter.com/