Upgrading

Hi,

I have been using Debian 2.2 for about a year now. Could some kind sole tell me what is the best way to upgrade Debian? I see Debian 2.2r3 was released today. Also should i update my kernel to 2.4? I think I am running 2.18. I have cable modem so bandwidth etc is no problems. And I appreciate a point in the direction. Oh I have included my source.list incase it needs a little tune up as well.

Kind regards

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main qt1apps optional crypto
deb http://people.debian.org/~ljlane/downloads/ enlightenment/
deb ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com/pub/red-carpet/binary/debian-22-i386/ ./
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

Eileen Orbell
Software & Internet Applications
Capitol College
mailto:eileen@orbell.com