Onry root can use X apter the last apt-get dist-upgrade

Hi ,
I experience the problem as follows:
After having upgraded my Debian system ( testing/unstable)  , just the user root can start the X . When any other user tries to fire it up , the X reported:
"xf86OpenConsole: Server must be running with root permissions. You should be using Xwrapper to start the server or xdm"

1.I can see the system  loads kdm ( and xdm) at boot time, but its window doesn't apper , so  the user is not  able to input his username, password , etc ...?
How can I fix that ?

2.What is the name of the package I have to install so the users to be able to use Xwrapper --> X ?

Thanks !